Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday Morning....

Good Morning Folks!
 
Another weekend is almost over and Summer is slowly slipping away. Fall is just around the corner and I still have lots of pumpkins, crows and candy corn to make for orders. Anybody else remember when folks used to decorate for Fall in September? Nowadays, folks have already started putting out their decorations. It seems a little early to me when it was 99 degrees here one day last week. I suppose if I'm making Fall goodies now, they might as well be decorating with it.
 
~~~~~~~
 
I have another daily "DEAL" at my web site. This is only good for today!
 


You can find it here:
 
 
Working on these today, so I'd better get busy! I've got lots to make! I have several orders for them.
 


 
Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Hugs,
Shari
 


No comments: