Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday morning....

Good Morning Folks!
Well, I must be on a roll! LOL! I have managed to make it here 2 days in a row. We have a busy day today and I have to finish this cup of coffee and get going.
But first, I have a couple of things for you to see...
These are ny new "OLDE" LARD SCOOPS! They are so cool! Different sizes and shapes to hang from a peg or a nail would work too.
 


I love, love, love these! So fun to make and each one is so different! Perfect in an old wood bowl...



 
These turned out pretty cool too! Great tucked in a cupboard as shown with fixins'!
 
These are just a few of my growing list of oldies! Not all are on my web site yet, but feel free to email me with any questions!
 
~~~~~~~
Today's "DEAL" at
Homespun and Primitives
This olde timey looking peg.


Extra long peg...

Hangs from a rusty wire loop...
 
 
Looks great with an old basket hanging from it!
Check it out on my web site!
 
Gotta run for now, but I'll try to be back soon with more pics!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Shari

No comments: