Saturday, February 27, 2010

Beautiful Saturday!!!

Hello all!
I am happy to report that it's a beautiful, sunny day in K-ville! I have spent this morning working on a few orders, but I think I'm going to take a break and run out for a few minutes. It's too nice to stay in all day.

~~~~~~~~~~

If anyone is remotely interested in any of the books and patterns from the last batch, please make an offer! I have found tons more!

~~~~~~~~~~

I had a really busy week, but I don't feel like I accomplished a whole lot. I went with my Mom and Dad on Wednesday to Burlington for a minor procedure. I got up at around 4:00 to make sure I was on time. We had to be there by 8:00. It's about 45 minutes to my Mom's and then an hour or so to the clinic where Dad goes to the Dr. It actually went well, but he is still rather uncomfortable today. I almost have to wonder if it wasn't too much for him. We go back on Monday for follow-up. 

~~~~~~~~~~

I have worked on several new things this week....... and have added a few new things to my Etsy store. I am hoping to update often, so keep checking there
for new things as well as my web site.

~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a few things you might not have seen....

15 inch Raggedy with stitched face and painted legs....


Lots and lots of room sprays...


Special orders signs....
Small Baby Bunny.....

~~~~~~~~~~

For anyone interested in wholesale...I have put together a sample Gathering of all kinds of goodies for a special sales price that includes shipping. Email me if you're interested and I'll send you the pictures and info!!!!

Still time to enter this months GIVEAWAY!!

I'll be back soon!
Hugs,
Shari


4 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

You sound so busy...hope your dad is feeling better!

Glad your having a wonderful day where you are...we got dumped with snow all day yesterday!

Rondell

Friendship Crossing said...

Hi Shari,

Glad you're enjoying your Sat. I didn't get as much done craft-wise as I had planned. wahhhhh! LOL

Your things are cute! Maybe your motivation will rub off on me!

Hope your dad gets better!

Tanya ~ fairly new blogger
www.friendshipcrossing.blogspot.com

My Colonial Home said...

My gosh that's a distance for your parents to have to go to the dr.
I hope your father is feeling better tonight.

Have a great evening.
Karen

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

As always, you have some adorable things you have been making! So glad that someone is getting beautiful, sunny days. I don't blame you for being outside. I probably would have set up my lawn chair and set out there and stitched the day away! Lol!

I don't know if I've entered your giveaway or not. I think I have but if not, then I'm asking now for you to enter me please! I know I'm a follower and I believe I have sent you an email in the past. Oops, never mind! Haha! I just realized it ends March 1. Oh well, maybe next time.

Have a wonderful week Shari~