Thursday, April 8, 2010

Early Thursday am.......

Good Morning!
I actually got up really early this morning and in between doing some chores and packing an order, I decided to post. Today is one of those days that's going to a long one (I think) for me. I have about 30 minutes before I have to take Cait to work in Winston-Salem, and then off to High Point to visit my Dad in the hospital (I forgot to tell y'all). Hopefully, he'll be home by tomorrow. Retha's memorial service is this afternoon as well. Three different directions in one day....

It's been really warm here in NC for the last few days. More like summer than springtime. It's already 67 degrees here and it's not 8:00 yet.....It was almost 90 degrees one afternoon. That's a little much this early. I bet we have some fierce storms when it decides to rain.....I think today is supposed to be nice and sunny, although, the pollen has been terrible! Everyone seems to have allergies and the cars are covered with yellow gunk. Hubby said he heard it's the worst since they started keeping those kind of weather records.
~~~~~~~~~~

Soon, I'll try to post what the giveaway is going to be for April...quite honestly, I haven't had a chance to think about it much. Anybody have any ideas??? It seems like the weeks just fly by and before we know it another month has passed!

~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the specials running over at my web site for now. It will change in a few days, so you'd better get it while you can!!
Prairie Bag Set
Only $4.59 for the set
You can find it here:


and


Primitive Gatherings Sign
Only $5.49
You can find it here:

~~~~~~~~~~

Got lots to do, so I'm gonna run for now. Hope everyone has a great day!

Hugs,
Shari

1 comment:

denise said...

they are saying thesame thing here in florida about allergy season.i'll be glad when it's over.