Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday....customer pics to share

Good Mornin' !

After many days of warm temperatures, it has turned chilly again! I thought I was going to freeze on Wednesday, had to pull out a turtleneck again. LOL!! Yesterday was warmer, I needed only a cotton sweater. The pollen is not as bad as it has been, tho my car has a slight yellow film. It's 58 degrees now and it's not 8:00 am yet! I'm hoping the sun shines all day....I have several things I need to take outside and paint. 
~~~~~~~~~~
I have asked my customers to send me some pics of how they are using some of the goodies purchased from me. Thank you all for taking the time to share with us! There's several. so grab your coffee now.....


I can only take credit for the bonnet...great gathering!
Sherrie added the stitching to the bonnet! So prim!

I made the shelf, plus a few other things...love, love, love the way it looks!

Kneeling bench on a buffet table...great idea! The scallop top peg rack is so prim with the mini shelf, prairie dress, bag, and bonnet. The prim cat is perfect with the rest of the gathering!

Perfect peg rack...I made the bonnet!  What a great combination!

My little hearts, used for everyday! Love it!

Watermelon slices, perfect for Summer!


Special order Black doll!

Rag balls and sheep are made by me...great gathering!
~~~~~~~~~
Closing with a wholesale customer! Her booth is WONDERFUL!



Great Pictures Folks!!
I have more that I'll post in the days to come. Please feel free to keep sending them in.

Until later!

Hugs,
Shari

8 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Loved looking at all the great pictures Shari...I do so love my bonnet and hearts all great quality:)

Rondell

Sheila said...

Great pictures Shari! Thanks for sharing and giving us new ideas for displaying our wares.
Hope you get the warm weather you want today. We finally hit 71 in our area yesterday. Many place here in Idaho still have lots of snow!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

~Judy~ said...

Great pictures Shari. Have a great weekend!

Judy

denise said...

great pics!!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

That must be rewarding to see your things in use! And like Sheila said, it gives us ideas too!

Have a great weekend!

My Colonial Home said...

Great idea Shari...it's fun seeing how our customers use what we put so much of ourselves into.

Thanks for sharing them with us.

Karen

Firecracker Kid said...

Hi Shari:) Wonderful prims. I enjoyed looking at them. I'll have to check out your store.

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Very nice! I need to buy some of your awesome hand made wares for my home! You're on my list (I have to take my time on buying from my prim friends... if I don't, I get carried away and that's not good).