Sunday, April 11, 2010

beautiful Spring Sunday......

74 degrees!! Warm and Sunny!! An almost perfect Spring Day!

Just have a few things to share....
Dad is home and all is well! Thank God!
~~~~~~~~~~
 I have a really nice Special of the Week over at my web site! You can save 25% on your entire order! Details are on the homespage!
~~~~~~~~~~

And here's a few things that I have been working on........more pictures than I actually thought.








And lastly, my bestest little friends that are growing like weeds!!


Jackson and Jake!

Be sure and check out my site to see if there is something you might be interested in!

That's about it for now. Be back soon!

Hugs and Blessings,
Shari

4 comments:

Joy/The Olde Farmhouse said...

Hi Shari: This is Joy (redesigngal) in Roseville CA. I love your blog and your "stuff," I have spent the afternoon (rainy here) learning, by myself how to put pictures on an e-mail. I will send a pic to you later today. I love the 'cone-flowers." I will be ordering stuff soon. I love your cats! I want a pet...maybe soon??? Have a good week. My blog may be ready to go public later this week. Hugs, Joy

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Hi, You sure have been busy. I love everything but especially the little pillows and the candle board. Great stuff. ★ Linda

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

love your crafty items..and love your two adorable babys.:)

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

As always, I love everything you've been working on!

Yes, it's been warm and sunny here in OK too... so nice for a change!