Thursday, June 24, 2010

One day SPECIAL.........

HAPPY THURSDAY!

Several folks have requested that I bring back this back to my web site and I have decided to for a limited time. But for now, I have decided to offer it as TODAY'S SPECIAL!


Patchwork Table Runner
TODAY ONLY  $10.00 
You can find it here:

~~~~~~~~~

A few more things that I re-did the other day....
This peg rack was an UGLY plae blue....I ainted it black and then dry brushed burgandy all over. Really nice effect....
Quilt shelf was originally stained.....looks great painted black with maybe just some pieces of homespun or old linens hanging on the bar......



I found this in an antique store in VA. It was brown enamel paint. Sanded it a little and painted it black and think I'll make a little sawdust pillow to lay on top.

~~~~~~~~~~

That's about it for now. I'll be adding a couple of new items to my site in a few minutes. Check it out if you get a chance!
Until next time.
Shari

1 comment:

Friendship Crossing said...

You always find the cutest items, Shari!

I love anything painted black!

Cute tablerunner!

Have a great day!
Tanya~friendshipcrossing.blogspot.com