Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturday Special..........

We're having a very hot Saturday in NC today! This weekend is supposed to be one of the hottest so far. I'm kinda glad I'm working in the house today. Bill needs to mow the grass today, but it's way too hot to do it now.
~~~~~~~~~~

After going to breakfast this morning, I came home and decided to tackle a project that I have had on my TO DO list for ages. It just keeps getting passed on to the next day. And finally, I said ENOUGH!! Just get it done. I don't have a laundry room in this house, my washer and dryer are in a closet in the hallway. It's not very big, but a lot of "STUFF" seems to accumulate there. I took everything out....pulled out the dryer, even moved the washer by myself!! Cleaned the cob webs, washed the floor and wiped down the walls as much as I could. (This is a soon to be paint project.) I threw out a bag of garbage, put some extra toys in another location and filled a box  with clothes and miscellanous to take to Goodwill. Even made a list of it all and put the stuff in my car to drop off later today! It feels really good to get this accomplished!! As I'm sure it won't be too much longer before my washer/dryer set dies....I have had this set for over 19 years!! Yes, I mean 19 years!!
~~~~~~~~~~

Today's Special is:


Prim Shelf
Only $4.75 Ea. ~ Only for Today!
You can find it here:


~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a few other things I have been working on.
Bonnets, board and pillow...
homespun chair pads.....


more bonnets.....


homespun wall pocket.....


sign, crow and flowers......


towel, mouse, Welcome and dough board....


spoon/bowl board.....


even an unfinished table server.....

That's probably enough for now. Have a great Saturday!

It's about time for lunch. Wish I could think of something good....
Talk to y'all soon.

Shari

3 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Shari,
I'd say you got a lot done today and we've been having those hot, hot days too.
Yesterday it got up to 89 degrees and today it's 68 - such a difference.
Karen

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Hey Shari, I am always amazed at how much you get done..crafting or otherwise..feels good to have a clean space doesn't it..have a wonderful sunday..:)

Katy said...

I love all those items!!!! Beautiful! :)