Saturday, June 19, 2010

Saturday Special........

HAPPY SATURDAY!

Today's Web Site Special is this:

Primitive Prairie Bird
Today Only $4.99
You can find it here:

~~~~~~~~~~
I need to do some cleaning in my house today along with a few sewing projects. I'll try to be back with some pictures of a few things that I did this week for Betty up at Crockett's Country Store in Fancy Gap.
I'm also hoping to finish up a new bonnet and apron.....
~~~~~~~~~
Try to stay cool....we're supposed to have some of the warmest temps so far. More like August than June around here.......
Hugs,
Shari 

1 comment:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

we are still getting our rain and cloudy days here...it becomes summer after the 4th of july..and its even looking a bit wet according to the weather.:( stay cool.;)