Thursday, July 1, 2010

First Day of July...........

Wow! It's the first day of July already! This year is flying by!! June was a fabulous month for us at Homespun and Primitives!! But we are just as excited about what we have planned for July. We (as in, my sister from http://myprimitivesblog.blogspot.com/
and a few others) are celebrating HARVEST BLESSINGS IN JULY!! A new, handmade Fall related item will be added daily to my web site. Check under the What's New Category for the latest. Some items will be One-Of-A-Kind and others will be limited quantities.
The daily specials are over but we do have a new Weekly Special, that will end on July 3rd.....


Prim Fall Sign
Only $5.49 ea.
You can find it here:

~~~~~~~~~~

This is the first of our Daily New Fall Items :


Too cool with the long stick stem........

~~~~~~~~~
Yesterday, Bill and I had a few errands to do and while we were in Greensboro we went to lunch at a local barbeque restaurant. I hadn't been there literally in years and it was so good. They don't have a huge menu, but what they have is really good. Bill had chopped barbeque, slaw, hushpuppies and strawberry cobbler for dessert. I had a bowl of Brunswick stew...it was 90 degrees and I had stew. LOL!! But, I absolutely love the way they make theirs with barbeque, chicken and all kinds of veggies. We also had to pick up a few things at JoAnn fabrics and the computer store.

I found these at 50% off to hang in my craft room...as soon as it gets painted, that is.


JUMBO BUTTONS
These are too cute. I have never seen these in a store before.

JoAnn had this little critter as well, for 60% off!! We both loved it as soon as we saw it!! He will eventually live under our Crepe Myrtle tree....(notice all the snowflake looking blooms). He really looks real sitting there.


Well, it is almost 10:00 am and we haven't been to breakfast yet! Gotta run for now!!
Hugs,
Shari

No comments: