Saturday, July 3, 2010

New Bonnets for Saturday......

Another busy and beautiful day in Kernersville....I had lots that I wanted to get accomplished today, but I got such a late start that most of my TO-DO list will be waiting for me. Bill has been working on the (computer)servers, trying to transfer everything to the new ones. A much bigger task than he thought, I'm sure. My computer was down for a while again today, but he got it up and running better than ever.

~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted y'all to see all the bonnets that listed today on my web site, along with the Fall item.
All these bonnets are ~SHIPPING INCLUDED~
New Medium tail bonnet...
This a new style with no tail at all...


New look with the brim folded back...

and now for the Fall Item of the Day:

All these can be found on the What's New page here:

~~~~~~~~~

Did y'all happen to see Crockett's Country Store blog post?? They are moving back to their old store...
You can read about it here:

~~~~~~~~~
Be back soon.
Hugs,
Shari

No comments: