Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday's Web Site Special..........


Happy Monday, Y'all!

I'm hoping that today is going to be one of those REAL productive days where I get everything done on my list. So far, so good!!

I made a post the other day about quantity versus quality. I would really like to know what other folks think..... I'm pretty sure it might be a concern for more than just me.

I had a conversation with a friend of mine the other day and she seems to feel the majority of folks don't really care about the quality of the crafts they purchase. They care more about quantity than quality. I honestly think that most of my customers really look for and appreciate the quality of goods they get from me. What do you guys think??? Have an opinion one way or the other? I would really like to hear what y'all think.

email me if you prefer:

~~~~~~~~~~





 Monday's Web Site Special and it's another good one!!



Find it here:

I'll be adding a couple of things to my web site in a bit, so be sure to check under the What's New category. One is a OOAK....

Got to get busy again....
thanks for stopping by.....
Shari

5 comments:

Jean Barker said...

Hi Shari,
I've been crafting and selling my handmades on and off to the public for years now and I have always prided myself on quality. Quality is what brings your customers back. I always get compliments on the quality of my product and at an affordable price.

Quantity to me means being commercialized~ like made in China. No real thought put into the product, just get it out the door in an abundent quantity.

If you want to have repeat customers quality is what counts. That is my opinion and my experience with my customers.

Blessings,
Jean

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

I'm for quality, If I don't think my product is good enough I won't sell it.
I'm with Jean on the quantity one. That's why I had a problem getting prim stores to take my product they said they could buy it cheaper at market ~ made in China, and we all know quality isn't there.
Prim Blessings
Robin

pokeberry primitives said...

I am always for the guy that makes things him or herself....you pay more....but you get what you pay for...I am all about supporting Americans...not some fat cat in a suit just trying to make a quick buck....when something is HANDMADE it is made with love....and pride.... something that seems not so important to big business who ships everything in from China...or India...or what ever...lets all get on board and support our fellow AMERICAN crafters!!!! They are the BEST!!!!
<3

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

I much prefer quality and I was very pleased with the things I have ordered from you in the past!

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Quality is the only way to go. I know that you care deeply about quality because it shows in your wonderful handmades!

I'm not into quantity at all. I would rather acquire slowly over a period of time then buy lots of stuff all at once that looks and feels like it was made in China!