Saturday, April 16, 2011

Stormy Saturday....

Hope everyone is safe and sound today. The weather is turning rather nasty here. Hopefully, these storms will move through quickly with no damage. My Bradford pear tree in front is swaying back and forth...wonder how long it can do that???

Today's special at my web site is this:

Prairie Bird Make-do
Only $5.00 each.
You can find it here:

~~~~~~~~~~

I finished these up this week and wanted everyone to see them...I think they turned out great!


If anyone is interested, please email me.


~~~~~~~~~~
 I have just a bit more to do on my taxes and we file them!! YIPEE!! Has everyone else got theirs filed?
I do hope that I am not the only one that waits until the last minute....

I really do appreciate you all stopping by today and I had a few more pics to post, but I can't seem to get them here. Maybe later....

I'll be back soon.
Shari

2 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Your flowers are beautiful!
Taxes? What taxes? I filed my taxes ~ but forgot about sales use taxes and got a bill for $625.00 ~ YIKES!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Yes Shari, the flowers turned out great, love them!

We filed our taxes back in February but only because I wanted to hurry and get that refund. Glad you got yours done in time.

Have a wonderful week~