Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday Special and new goodies...........

Happy Wednesday All!

It is a bright, sunny day here in K-ville and on its way to being warm as well.....maybe time to plant a few things in the garden??

~~~~~~~~~

Just a couple of things before I get busy with wood today.

Finally, I got a pair of these fabulous little shoes all finished! I know the pattern has been around for a while...but, I could never seem to get them to suit me. These however, are one of the sweetest things that I have made in a long time.



I'm working on brown and red ones too! These will be on my web site soon and at the Antique Marketplace (in Greensboro) when I make a run there in a day or two.

~~~~~~~~~~

This is Wednesday Daily Special:


Find it here:

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to hear from you all.
Shari

3 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Good morning Shari,
May I say your olde tyme shoes are just beautiful and you won't be able to keep them stocked when you put them up for sale.

Wednesday's special is darling...I have always wanted one of these to put on my counter but for some reason my cupboards hang low and not much fits underneath...well, I mean once I wouldput something on the stand that is...it would be too tight. Love them though.

Karen

At Home With Amy said...

Those little shoes are precious. I agree with Karen, they will sell out in no time. Please post the red ones when you get them done.
Hugs,
AMY

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

So adorable! I can't believe you made those! Well, I should because your hands work magic with everything they touch, hehe!