Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day Sunday.....

Happy Father's Day to all that qualify out there! Bill and I are getting ready to go out for breakfast as we do almost every weekend and later we are going to see my Dad and Mom. My sister will be there with her husband as well. I am making potato salad to take along with something else. Not sure what it's going to be yet.......we are running really late for us today. I could barely get out of bed this morning. ( My lower back is killing me. I can see a trip to the chiropractor in my near future)I spent most of yesterday cleaning out the garage! What a mess it was!! And it was 90+ degrees. There's still some organizing and final sweeping to do, but most of it is done. In between cleaning, I got lots of goodies painted to take to my craft booths. Oh shoot!! I shouldv'e taken before pictures! You won't believe how a few of things turned out with just a coat or two of spray paint!
~~~~~~~~~~
This is today's special over at my web site:

Shelf Sitter Blocks
Today Only $4.99 set
You can find them here:
~~~~~~~~~~
Does anyone know how I changed the color on part of my text? I have had that happen before, but I don't remember how or why? Thanks Brenda! I fixed it!
~~~~~~~~~~
As promised a few pictures of last weeks projects...







All this will be at Crockett's Country Store within a few days. Check it out if you get a chance!

~~~~~~~~~~

Gotta run for now! Have a great Sunday/ Father's Day!

Shari


2 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Have a wonderful Sunday Shari....and I love all your new goodies. You are one busy girl.
Karen

The Rusty Thimble said...

Shari your colored text is because you have hit spell check if there are highlighted words that you want to ignore you need to click on spell check again before you post. Make sure spell check is not on when you publish your post and you text will not be yellow.

Have a great day wonderful pictures
Brenda