Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Special....

Happy HOT Friday to you all!!

Is it hot everywhere like it is here in NC? It IS so hot that the news media and officials are warning people to be careful  and have safe (cool) places set up for activities that have to take place outside. Hopefully, it's supposed to cool off next week a little bit.
~~~~~~~~~~

This is today's special over at my web site. Sorry it has taken me so long to get posted today. I had a few issues with blogger and signing on. But, for now all is well...

Prim Gracie Doll

She is only $9.99, but not for long!!!
You can find her here:

~~~~~~~~~~

A few pics of what I have worked on this week:


Cutting board and paddle...


Bonnets, dress and more...
Table servers...


Homespun pillows....

I made a lot more "stuff" this week, but I forgot to take pictures.....I've got to keep reminding myself. Folks are loving the bonnets and the new apron!
~~~~~~~~~~

Be sure and check out my sisters blog:
She has added a few new things today. She is also working on opening a web site. I'll keep y'all posted.

~~~~~~~~~

Well, that's about it for now. Working on some dolls and homespun runners to take to Pilot Mountain...
Be back soon.
Shari

No comments: