Friday, June 11, 2010

Oops...forgot to post....

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Forgot all about posting the special for today. Better late than never, huh?

Yo Yo Pillow
Regular Price $16.99~ Sale Priced $8.49
You can find it here:

~~~~~~~~~~
I have added several Colonial style bonnets to my site today. They are one of a kind....with shipping included!
You can find all the new goodies under the What's New Category here:




~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a few pics of  my recent purchases. I went to Walnut Cove yesterday and found a few things....


Pears and bowl set...........


Old Crock...not perfect but that's ok


Mini candlelite....

My collection is slowly growing.....

~~~~~~~~~

I wasgoing to post a few more pictures, but blogger is acting out, so I'll try for tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Shari

1 comment:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

love the electric candle----★Linda ★