Wednesday, June 30, 2010

the very last Special of the Day (for June, that is).....

Today is June 30th and the last day for my web site daily special. I hope you all enjoyed seeing what the Special would be for that day! It was fun hearing from you all...
July is sure to be (maybe) as much fun. Along with a little help~I hope to offer
~HARVEST BLESSINGS in JULY~
 There will be a new Fall related item added to my web site every day in July! I think it'll be interesting what we come up with! More about this tomorrow and the entire month of July.
~~~~~~~~~~~

This will be the last of the Daily Specials....


Prim Corner Shelf

Today Only $11.49 Ea.
You can find it here:


~~~~~~~~~~

I want to thank everyone that has placed orders, entered my giveaway, made inquiries and in general just showed interest in my blog and web site!! I appreciate you all so much!

I'll be back soon!
Shari

No comments: