Wednesday, April 29, 2009

MY NeW SpOOn RAcK.....

HAPPY WEDNESDAY Y'ALL!

It was beautiful today in K-ville and I got SOOO much done. It is so rewarding to me when I can get most of my LIST accomplished for that day. Not much left for today at all.

I wanted to share my new spoon/bowl rack with y'all! I made mine a little larger (than the one on my web site) to accomodate some of my cutting boards. Love, love, love the way it turned out in the black antiqued finish.

After putting up my new spoon rack, I started "Tweaking" a few things in my house. Boy, is that like a chain reaction or what? Went as far as filling in nail holes and touched up some paint. I'll be posting pics of some of my latest projects soon.

Gonna clean the slate on my fireplace before I go to bed, so I should run..........

Hugs,

Shari

6 comments:

OldeAnniePrimitives said...

Shari...your spoon rack is absolutely beautiful! Love the chicken wire on the back and how you've arranged everything! By the way...could you please send me some of your energy! LOL ~~Annie

Janene said...

I am in love with your finished spoon rack. So prim and perfect. And the cutting boards look amazing placed in there.
I have tons of cutting boards (a new obsession) and would love to have one of those to display mine in.

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

That came out great Shari - I can't decide which one I like better. Both look wonderful!

Lisa said...

Love your spoon rack and what a perfect place for your cutting boards!! Great way to display them.

Sounds like you have also been a maniac with cleaning today. Hmmm, I need some of your energy : )

angiesraggedypatch said...

Shari!
I loooooooooooooooove this!
Its awesome!!!!
:)

hugs~
angie

Tymes Past said...

Love the spoon rack--it turned out great!