Friday, April 10, 2009

ShARi's FRiDaY FaVoriTES

Good Friday to all!

Not a lot of time to post this evening, but wanted to share these with y'all.....

One of all-time favorite things..... My Mom saved this little outfit from when I was an infant and many years ago, my brother in law framed it for me in this fabulous shadow box frame. I have always moved this from house to house and never packed it away. I have always loved it and it has a lot of sentimental value to me and it always will.

Another favorite of mine is a picture that was hand drawn by a dear friend of mine when I lived in Hoffman Estates, IL. in the 1980's. Her name was Ina Rohan and she lived in a neighboring city, Downers Grove, maybe. I told her what I wanted in my picture and she drew it....She is the most talented woman that I have personally ever met. Unfortunately, we didn't keep in touch when I moved to Greensboro back in 1991. I heard that she moved to Alexandria, VA with her husband Michael (He was a colonel in the service) and three daughters....one was Stacy, one was Katy and I don't remember the other one. If by chance anyone has ever heard of these folks...point her in my direction!

Still lots to do for the Holiday weekend, so I'll go for now. Be back soon!

HAPPY EASTER!

Hugs,

Shari

AFTERTHOUGHT.....Today is my Anniversary! 33 years and still together! We didn't do much of anything specal, just went out to dinner. I couldn't think of anything that I wanted , so we didn't exchange "GIFTS", but we are going to do some projects together. After all these years we have shared so many special occasions that I have just about everything I want or need. And now we're to the point that being together is enough for us..............

3 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Shari, please contact me through my e-mail...I have the information you are looking for.
kmprimitives@yahoo.com

I keep getting an error when I try your e-mail

Karen

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Have a wonderful Easter! Love your baby clothes framed and I hope you do get contacted about your friend.
Happy anniversary also:)
Rondell

Robin said...

Congrats on your anniversary and I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter!

Take Care - Robin