Sunday, April 19, 2009

SuNDaY

Time seems to fly by for me these days. I thought once I got my taxes done, I would have more time to sew and craft. But, nowadays, I have so much on my plate that I have to just stop sometimes and make myself do something fun. Yesterday was one of those days! We got up somewhat early to go out for breakfast, then over to Wilson Tire Shop/Down Home Country to get the tires balanced on Bill's car, then off to Walnut Cove to take a special order and a few goodies for my booth there. We were done with all that by 10:00! Then back home for yard work and after lunch, a family Birthday Party for Alex. ( He was 5 on April 15th). Whew! What a full day we had! Am is supposed to send me some pics. The kids are so cute and I can't wait to post them for y'all to see.
Today will be a whole different story. We went to breakfast this morning, but I think all in all, it will be a lazy day for us. At least it will be for me....
I did want to tell y'all that I may not send out an email to everyone that makes a comment or sends me an entry in my contest, but rest assured you are entered each and everytime! The response so far this month has been more than I could hope for! So exciting to see the entries increase month by month! Thanks so much for participating!
A few Web Site Happenenings....

New on my web site! Fabulous Spice Scent!

Dusting Cap is offered in 2 choices now. The Tea Dyed Dusting Cap is so Prim and my personal favorite!! Homespun and Calico coming soon!



Several folks have requested these back on my web site. So, here they are...you can choose from these sayings or I'll do your custom request and color.

This is also back on my site for awhile. I was surprised at the folks that wanted it after I had decided to discontinue it. This one could also be done in your choice of sayings...........not just the one shown.

Well, that's about it for now..................
Until next time.
Hugs and Blessings,
Shari

2 comments:

Sherie said...

Shari, sounds like you have had a busy busy weekend. Time for some R and R today. Love your pillows. I need to get to GSB to check out your booth SOON. I really need to make time to go to Walnut Cove too. Like you, time goes by too fast. Have a good one. Sherie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.