Tuesday, May 26, 2009

JuSt A TuESDaY....

Hope everyone had an enjoyable Memorial Day! We had a nice visit with my Sister (Elaine) and Brother-in-Law (Dale). They were here because Dale's Mom is in Baptist Hospital at Winston-Salem. Our thoughts and prayers are with y'all.
Today was a busy one for me! Worked on several different orders, got them packed up and shipped. I am so blessed to be busy with orders from my web site. I know many of you are struggling and I truly wish you the best. I know things will be picking up soon, you just gotta hang on...........
Just a reminder....still a few days left to enter the giveaways for May. I have to say, I am shocked at all the folks who have entered! The most ever in one month!
It's getting late and I think I'll get ready for bed and watch FRAZIER. He's one of my favorites to watch at 11:00 and again from 12:00-1:00. Usually by then I can fall asleep for at least a few hours..........
Be back soon.
Hugs and Blessings,
Shari

1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Shari, your weekend/Tuesday sounded much like mine...busy, busy, busy but no pictures or anything exciting!

Karen