Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New for Tuesday........

Just a quick post to say Hey and share a few new things!
I'm finally getting back into my normal routine. Getting caught up on some orders and getting a few new things on my site. It's still really hot here, but there were a few showers around this afternoon.
It seems most folks are working on Fall goodies and wanting to see what's new...I'm working on a little bit of everything.
Here's a sampling:


Grungy, ooak make-do birdPrimitive Fall sign.....


Love how this turned out....so prim!!

OOAK, old flour sifter...
OOAK grungy bonnet.......shipping included!!

Prim wood pumpkins with lots of moss....
Prim wood heart...


Homespun Prairie Bird Make-Do....

This isn't everything and not everything is on my site yet. 
You can the new stuff on this page:

That's all for now....Warehouse 13 is coming on SY FYsoon!!! Love that show!!

Hugs and Blessings,
Shari

1 comment:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Everything looks great. I love the old sifter! ★Linda★