Tuesday, August 17, 2010

More patterns for sale.......

It's Tuesday already and I can barely remember what happened to Monday...I've only got a few minutes as I am making dinner. Hot boiled shrimp with drawn butter and cocktail sauce, baked potatoes and a sliced iceberg lettuce salad with grape tomatoes, fresh cucumber and green pepper (hubby's new favorite salad). I bought a couple of cake slices for dessert, but I'm not sure if we'll eat them.

Okay on to the business at hand.......

I bought these from some one's blog with the intention of making little pantry cakes. I've never gotten around to it and thought maybe someone else might want them to try. These are quite small, I photographed them on a piece of scrapbooking paper, 8.5 x 11, so you could visulize the general size. The small one is about 2.75 inches across. The larger one is about 3.75 inches across.

~SOLD~SOLD~SOLD~
$7.00 set for the set includes mailing costs.
~~~~~~~~~~
~SOLD~SOLD~SOLD~
Never used
$1.00 ea. plus mailing cost
~~~~~~~~~~
New, never used
1.00 ea. plus mailing cost

If you're interested in anything....send me an email

~~~~~~~~~~

Be back soon with pictures of what I have been working on.......

Hugs,
Shari

No comments: