Friday, August 20, 2010

Whew, it's Friday.........

What a week this has been! I meant to post on Wednesday and then again, yesterday, but I was so tired that I couldn't sit down and use my brain. I took a little trip on Wednesday up to Betty and Dan's (Crockett's Country Store) recently re-opened store in Whythville, VA! Oh my goodness, you have to go by and visit if you are anywhere near the area! It's an old house COMPLETELY filled with primitives, antiques and handmades! It's kinda like stores used to be years ago, filled with charm and personality! I forgot my camera, but here's a sampling of their FALL merchandise.


Bill and I will be going back up there around Labor Day and I will definately take my camera!!

~~~~~~~~~~

Along with trying to get caught up on orders, here's a few more things that I have been working on this week and some are available on my web site....


 Hanging Wood Pumpkin
You can find it here:



Jumbo Wood Pumpkin

LOVE,LOVE, LOVE this!
Pumpkin Make-Do

Set of three CANDY CORN
You can find it here:


~~~~~~~~~~

More patterns for SALE
if interested email me:


These booklets are filled with ideas and instructions
$2.00 ea. mailing

Doll patterns
$1.50 Ea. plus mailing

~~~~~~~~~~
Before closing....if anyone is interested in buying WHOLESALE from my web site, email me for info!

Gonna run for now. Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back soon!

Hugs and Blessings,
Shari

3 comments:

Hillcresthome Prims said...

What a GREAT shop you went to, and the things you have posted that you are selling are AWESOME!! I love the set of 3 candy corns. I will have to do some shopping!!

Have a great weekend,
Blessing,
Tricia

angiesraggedypatch said...

What a great shoppe! Wish my booth in town looked that good lol!
Love your pumpkins!
hugs~
angie

angiesraggedypatch said...

What a great shoppe! Wish my booth in town looked that good lol!
Love your pumpkins!
hugs~
angie