Friday, May 29, 2009

FRiDay FAvoRiTES.....or not?

Just a few things to share.......

Another busy day in K-ville on this rainy Friday. I think I am running out of my favorite things to post, so maybe I'll just share some of the things that I have been working on all week and a few things that I found when I went shopping this week.

I was so excited when I found this whale tale shelf. The perfect size for a pottery jug and woodeden plate.

A new black board with wrought iron hooks. It fits perfectly at the end of my breakfast bar.




Finally, figured out that I like the little mustard table best beside this chair. You can barely see the tobacco stick ladder in the corner. Retha gave it to me...it's good size for a corner.

My sofa with the new pillows. And Mr. Ruffie relaxing...I don't think he wanted his picture taken...
~~~~~~~~~~

Until next time.
Shari


Afterthought....does anyone know what I can do to keep my internet from shutting down when I go to blogs that are photo intensive or that play music???????Almost every single time, my computer will just STOP....any ideas?? I have Vista as my operating system.

2 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Love the whale tale shelf, looks so nice with small jug and plate:)
Have a great day♥
Rondell

Janene said...

Shari~
I am drooling all over that whale tail shelf!
The plate and bowl look perfect in it!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!