Monday, May 18, 2009

JuSt A FeW ThoUghTs to ShARE...

First, I want to thank everyone that leaves a comment(s) or signs my guestbook! I try to answer most, but haven't quite figured out how to always do it. Please be sure and send me an email address if you don't have a blog.........and the reason for that is~~~I am nearing my 200th post and everyone that leaves a comment in MAY (on my blog) will be entered in a drawing for a Givaway! I will post more about this tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~

I also wanted to share Betty and Dan's new address for all of you that might be in the area or going to the area.

Crocketts Country Store
7982 Fancy Gap Hwy.
Fancy Gap, Va 24328
Phone: 276-728-4452

~~~~~~~~~~

Also here's the address for Tammy's fabulous store.

Pilot Mountain Peddlers
102 E. Main St.
Pilot Mountain, NC 27041
Phone: 336-368-4999
~~~~~~~~~~
More OOAK SALE items added on my web site today!
That's all for now! Be back soon!
Shari

No comments: