Sunday, May 31, 2009

WeB SiTe SpECiAL FoR ThiS WEEk....

HAPPY SUNDAY!

This week's Web Site Special is for this fabulous small dough board. It is the perfect size to use on your counter or table. You can't beat the price at $7.99 each!


You can find it here:




This is how I use mine.........

~~~~~~~~~~


My sister came to visit again on Saturday! I have seen her more in the past month than I have in a couple of years combined! She brought me this REALLY cute foot stool with a black and mustard woven fabric cover. ( It goes really well with the runner I bought at Crockett's Store in Fancy Gap.)


And also this little stitchery to add to my collection!



We had so much fun spending the day together, just the two of us. I picked her up in Winston-Salem, brought her back to my house for a while, loaded up my wagon with goodies and went to Walnut Cove. Added lots of new items to my booth there and then shopped around a little bit. She found several things to take home with her. ( Oh shoot, forgot to take pics ) I had made her a kneeling bench that she is using at her fireplace ( like mine). She decided to do it similiar to the way I have done mine. After Walnut Cove, we came back to my house once again and realized that we had just enough time to run over to the Antique Marketplace in Greensboro. She found a few more things, including a runner like I had gotten last week out of the red/beige woven fabric.

This is the one I bought last week...very, very nice!


Gotta run for now! Last day to enter my giveaways!! Hurry, hurry, hurry!


Hugs,

Shari

2 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Glad your having a good time with your sister...you seem to like the same prims:)

Love the board and the runner too!
Rondell

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I love that little dough board..do you make the ones for stove covers by chance?