Friday, May 1, 2009

SHaRi's FRiDaY FaVoRiTes....

Happy Friday!
There's a few things that I want to share with y'all today! This was one of my projects this week. Can you believe ALL these candles are for orders and already sold??? Just need to tie homespun on the sets of three....



This is one of my TWEAKING projects this week....decided to change out the table bench for a cutting board.


Added the Live Simple Sign to this grouping and swapped out a few things....like this much better.


How do y'all like this plate rack with the cutting board, bowl with heart, plate and framed print?? I like it so much more, for a change. I have had it with plated for years and years. My sister actually gave me the idea for this....



Discovered this week that I have WAY TOO MANY wood bowls to just sit around...so I drilled holes and hung them in a tiny space beside my pantry door....


How many of you prim gals have ever seen a grungy candle this long???? It's actually quite a conversation piece...The candle part is over 33 INCHES LONG!! I got this when I lived in Michigan years and years ago and it has moved with me time and time again.....the town was Novi, I think. Wonder what it's like now????

Hubby wants to go on a walk, so I'll post some more pics tomorrow.....

Until then.
Hugs,
Shari

5 comments:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

I love all the tweaking. Great idea to use the cutting board like too. Hanging bowls are one of my favorite things!

Have a great weekend, hugs, Linda

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I love the tweaking you did and the idea of the cutting board was neat! Love the hanging bowls also:)
Hope you had a great walk with hubby:)
Rondell

My Colonial Home said...

Morning Shari, I also love how you tweaked your treasures.
Now I'm anxious to get my Spring things out and get my dining room back together seeing your new arrangements!

Wow, congratulations on all the candles in that order....good for you.
Karen

Brenda said...

Love all your new arrangements! Also love the idea of the hanging bowls.
Brenda

At Home With Amy said...

Nice re-grouping and tweaking. Its funny how you can change out a look just by switching some things around. Love those candles. Congrats on having them all sold.

Enjoy your week,
AMY