Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cooler Temps

Much cooler here today with lots of showers. Every time I turned around it was raining. I spent most of the day making some new wood goodies. Hopefully, I will get them painted later this evening and have them ready to show by tomorrow.

Also, working a few Fall fabric projects. Just need to get them stuffed and they will be ready for my web site tomorrow. A couple of folks are waiting on some more Fall/ Halloween Gathering sets, but it may be late tomorrow before they're ready. One set will have pillows plus a matching runner and a pumpkin too! Another new item is super jumbo size pumpkin with a crow. I have made several of these over the years, but never really offered them on my web site.

Well, got to get back to work! Busy day tomorrow!

Until next time,
Shari

No comments: