Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday AM


Rain, rain and more rain! I woke to rain this morning and I think it's getting worse! Won't be playing outside today! I took this picture outside a short while ago....we can always tell that it has rained alot by how full the birdbath is! LOL...

At least EVERYTHING has turned green again!

Today, I am working on a couple of orders, but thought I might do some more Fall goodies. I still have tons of fabric and I would really like to use up most of it.

A new, larger size pumpkin ( never made this size before) turned out great. It would make a fabulous centerpiece for your dining room table. You could use it all the way till Christmas decorations come out. Look for it later today on my web site.

Break is over...until next time.

Hugs,

Shari

No comments: