Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lazy Saturday

It has been a very lazy day for me. I worked a little on orders, but just couldn't get in the mood for much. Spent way too much time on the computer looking at web sites and blogs. ( I never, ever do this) It was actually quite fun. Wish I knew how to do more with my BLOG. Some folks have the cutest little graphics and sayings and have the most interesting articles. I'm gonna try harder to learn how to do more with it! LOL !

Would love folks to leave comments about what you think of my blog or maybe what you would like to see more of, or just helpful hints for me. The guestbook at the bottom of the page has been signed several times and I thank you so much for that. I keep pluggin' away at this and having a great time doing it. Trying to get in the habit of posting everyday & sometimes it's a little hard to do.

Going back to some projects for now~~but will be back soon!

Hugs,
Shari

2 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Shari!
I love your blog - but only one suggestion - they type color is hard to read. When I come on to read a post I highlight the page so the type comes up white so I can read it...that's the only thing I could say.

Just find graphics you like that can be used and post them wherever you want within your posts - I haven't put any on yet myself because it takes so much time surfing finding graphics and then to take care of my website, blog and sew on orders I just don't have time.
But keep plugging away...you've got it.
I'm so new to this as well.

My Colonial Home said...

Shari, another suggestion....put peoples Blog links on your Blog. This helps get your blog out there and eventually others will take your blog link...you'll get more traffic.

I have you on mine and I can see when you posted last.
If you care to put mine on yours here's my link: http://mycolonialhome.blogspot.com/

Karen