Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday

Another beautiful day in K-ville! Still cleaning my house a little bit at a time, from top to bottom.


Today, I was cleaning in my Dining Room and found all kinds of treasures! One of the most unique (old) pieces that we own is shown here. This handpainted picher set came from Bill's grandmother, Cynthie. She passed away several years ago and we have a few things that belonged to her. This is one of my personal favorites. It is so different!

I ended up touching up the walls and re-arranging the furniture. I hope to get new window treatments done this week and I'll post more pics. There's a lot of old treasured pieces I would like to share.

Thank goodness I didn't have to cook today! We had the leftover dumplings and I honestly think they were better than before!
Until next time.
Hugs,
Shari

1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

This is a very beautiful set! How fortunate you are to have been blessed with it.
Karen