Saturday, September 6, 2008

NEW SPECIAL

Today, turned out to be a really nice day in K-ville! It started out a little dreary with the rain, but then the storm soon moved on. The sun came out and it seemed like a hot, humid, summer day, instead of an early September day!

FYI~~~I am extending the special for the heart with grungy candle for an extra few days. There was a problem with ordering and I want to give everyone the chance to get one if they're interested! Be sure and check it out on the front page of my web site http://www.homespunandprimitives.com/.







Did y'all know there is always a special for the week for 50% off?? It's a great deal and a great way to try my products.




Also, Home is where your story begins pillow is this weeks special.
Really cute with a patchwork border and only $7.49.






Please keep in mind the Miracles for Mallory auction starts tomorrow on the 7th. There are some FABULOUS items to bid on on. I had a sneak peek today!

Until next time.
Hugs,

Shari

p.s. Don't forget to enter my September Contest!

No comments: