Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday Evening

First of all, the patterns and books that I had planned to sell have all been spoken for. Yipee! A couple of ladies took ALL that I had decided to part with.

I am very excited about the new Fall season for network shows. So far, I haven't been disappointed with what I've seen. One of my favorites is Criminal Minds and tonite there will be a new episode! I just love the way the characters interact with each other & do the profiles. Sometimes, I think it's a little scary, cause most of the "stuff" on this show could actually happen.

Today, was a little different than the past several days. I had to get back to some serious work. Didn't have time for much cleaning today. I did however, make a wreath for my foyer. I'm not much of a floral designer, but I do know what I like. It turned out just the way I wanted. The colors are so rich & vibrant, just perfect to greet my guests!

More pictures of what I have been working on will be coming soon.

Until next time.

Hugs,
Shari

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I love how your wreath turned out!
Looking forward to more pics...