Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday evening.....

I finally got up to Pilot Mountain this week...got my booth up there  filled up with Prim goodies. It's been quite a while since I have been up there. My booth was getting a little bare. But, no more!!! In addition to all my handmades, I have found someone to share my space there. Terri from King has added antiques and "old stuff"! This is so exciting for me as I have never had it full all at one time. I haven't seen it, but I'm postive our treasures go together well. If you get a chance, go by Pilot Mountain Peddlers....Tammy has a great collection of Prims!

~~~~~~~~~~

While I was there, I picked up a handful of handmade Spring items. Before I pack them away in the attic, thought I might save the trouble and offer them to you all at substancial savings!!

~SOLD~SOLD~SOLD~
Painted Prim Bunny with carrots
About 12 inches tall
Sale Priced at $6.00 plus shipping


6 grungy homespun eggs in cello bag
( I have 3 bags)
$2.50 each plus shipping

Prim Sign
About 18 x 5.5
$5.00 plus shipping


Muslin Bunny with Crow
About 15 inches wide
$5.50 plus shipping

If anyone is interested, please email me:

Until next time.......

Shari 

No comments: