Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day...

Wishing all Mom's out there a wonderful Mother's Day!
What a beautiful day we are having in NC. A bit cooler and a little breezy, but all in all, almost a perfect Spring day! Just waiting for Cait and her boyfriend to come by for a short visit. I didn't make it to my Mom's today, but we did talk on the phone. I'll go down there in a few days to visit. Dad wasn't feeling well and I thought it best to let him rest.

~~~~~~~~~~
WEB SITE NEWS!
I have a couple things to tell you all. I have finally worked a bit on my web site. Almost all the Discontinued and Limited items are gone. I am trying to get all the categories with JUST two pages of items. I think that it will be easier for customers to find what they're looking for and to see what I have to offer. I didn't realize that I had 5 or 6 pages under some categories. I'll continue to work on it in the next few days as time permits. I can't seem to find the time I need to do all that I want to. But,  I have added a few new things in the last couple of days. Find the new goodies here:
Be sure and check out the Prim Signs. Prices have been reduced on lots of the larger ones.

~~~~~~~~~~

Once again... we are accepting discount coupons that you might have received from us! Simply type in at voucher code section at checkout! Please email me with any questions.

The web site special of the week is back as of today. For this week, it's a grungy, painted crow! Just in time for your late Spring/Summer decorating!

Only $7.49 each
You can find it here:

~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to enter the giveaway for May! and

Once again...all you Moms, ENJOY YOUR DAY !!!

Hugs,
Shari

1 comment:

michelle said...

happy mothers day to you as well.blessings michelle