Sunday, May 16, 2010

more.....

Happy Sunday!
Hope you all are having a great weekend so far. We had a beautiful day yesterday, but ended up having some thunderstorms last night. It wasn't too bad for us and we got some much needed rain. Today seems nice enough so far and it's already almost 70 degrees.
~~~~~~~~~~
I meant to get back on here yesterday and post a few more things, but for some reason, I couldn't get the pictures to load. After awhile, I gave up. But, I'm back today and here's  another collection by Moda. Screen-printed panels to make ppillows or wall-hangings. There's actually a total of three of each design, although you can't see them all in the picture. Beautiful tones of green , muted black and soft shades of burgandy. Plus 2 pieces of fabric...one is coordinating with crows and the other is just a green check
~SOLD~SOLD~SOLD~
All this for $3.50 plus shipping! What a deal!

~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted to let y'all know that this week's special is:



Prim Emily Doll
Only $6.49 Each
You can find her here:

Plus for this week only....ALL FEATURED PRODUCTS ARE SALE PRICED!
You can find those here on the right side column:

~~~~~~~~~
I'll be back soon. Time to go to breakfast!
Hugs to all!
Shari

1 comment:

Diane B said...

Hey Shari I would like to buy the prim pillow panels from you if there are still available I love them.. let me know