Sunday, May 30, 2010

Web Site Special....

Happy Memorial Weekend!

 I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. We had a beautiful day on Saturday with no thunderstorms or rain. Bill and I went to Winston-Salem to do a little shopping. We are looking for new rugs to go in the master bathroom. We didn't find what we were looking for, but hopefully, we can find some that Mr. Jake and Jackson won't pick at. They have thoroughly enjoyed chewing and playing with the binding and fluffy fibers on the old ones.
I went to AC MOORE looking for a few things, but ended up getting only a few bottles of paint. Before heading home, we had lunch at Red Lobster. It was really good....I haven't been there in quite a while and they had changed their menu. They didn't offer the broiled platter that I usually get, so I had popcorn shrimp instead. Not usually my favorite, but a good choice for me. The best part (I think) is their garlic biscuits! I love, love, love them and actually ate two which I hardly ever do.
~~~~~~~~~~~
This morning we are heading over to the Burlington area to meet Bill's Mom for a late breakfast. I haven't seen her in a long time. We don't get over there as often as we should. And I should probably get off here and get ready to go.

Wanted to let y'all know the special of the week at my web site is:

Grungy Board with Nails
Only $5.49 ea.
You can find it here:

Plus all the featured items are sale too!

Enjoy your day!
Shari

1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY SHARI....
Sounds like you and your husband had a great shopping day - any day is great by me if I get to eat out!
Love Red Lobster....and yes those biscuits are the BEST!

Karen