Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Latest News!

A beautiful day here in K-ville! Sunny and close to 60 degrees. Is Spring around the corner? Or wishful thinking?



Well, many days have passed since I have been here to post. What a week we have had! I finally got my blood work back and after a year of trying almost everything.....my numbers are finally up!!! Yipee!! I am finally on the road to recovery! But, we have also had some kind of bug going on here. Hubby is finally almost well after having issues for 2 weeks. Just couldn't seem to get rid of the darn thing. I'm still watching his diet and we're still waiting for some test results from earlier in the week. No news is good news, right???



Cait is still applying for jobs, but has a receptionist job for a few hours a week. Not her dream job, but it helps. She is also waiting to hear about another postion that she went to Raleigh last week and interviewed for. We just keep our fingers crossed for her.

Trying to decide what to have for dinner, so until next time.

Hugs,
Shari

2 comments:

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

It's me again-I left you a comment, don't know what it went? anyway, I visited your online shoppe and it's just wonderful!
I love your handmade wood items-you do great work! Love everything!

enjoy your day!

Hugs-Kath

Shari said...

Hey Kath!
Thanks for the comments! They're both showing up now! I'll enter you in this months contest! Also, I tried to sign up to be a follower on your blog, but I don't think it worked. Any ideas??

Hugs,
Shari