Monday, February 16, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY President's Day 2009...



Outside My Window it is dark and still...

I am thinking I have so much to do to do this week...

I am thankful for my friends, family and warm sunny days...

From the kitchen grilled cheese sandwiches, soup and chips...

I am wearing boot cut jeans in stone wash color with red mingled sweater and yellow/gold t shirt...

I am creating a new doll for my web site...

I am going to make changes to my site and I am a little nervous about it...

I am reading pattern instructions...

I am hoping that I am not making a mistake...

I am hearing my fat cat purr sitting next to me...

Around the house not much happenening at this hour...

One of my favorite things today, white chocolate covered pretzels...

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: oh my, so much to do, so little time...work on the web site, work on orders, make some goodies for the new craft booth, look for display pieces, finish organizing the garage and the list goes on and on. Do ya think it will all get done????

Here is picture thought I am sharing...this is another one of my re-do pieces.


~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Until next time.

Hugs,

Shari

1 comment:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Awww Shari I guess you just have to know what's in your heart when your thinking about the website. It's always wonderful to try something new and if the website is keeping you from doing it then I think only you can see that.

BTW love the redo looks great!
Rondell