Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Cold, Rainy SATURDAY.........

Hi Prim Gals! I hope that you all are doing well on this cold, rainy Saturday....


As I promised yesterday, here are a few more things that I have been working on this week.



I bought this and couldn't decide how to paint it, so I stenciled it.


Little signs to sit or hang.

These were some special orders for this week....

Table bench, pillow and quilted bunny.

Prim angel made in black homespun with quilt wings.

Prim Santa perfect size for a wreath.


I'm working on some orders, but I may be back later with more pictures....
Until later.
Hugs and Blessings,
Shari

4 comments:

angiesraggedypatch said...

you have been busy!
Everything looks great! :)
hugs~
angie

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

WOW, busy busy, you are!
I love it all. I really like that Angel :)
Hope you're enjoying your Saturday!
Can't wait to see what other prim goodies you've been working on!

Hugs-Kath

My Colonial Home said...

Wow, busy busy girl!
I really like your signs.
Karen

Janene said...

All of what you have been working on looks fantastic!
How you get all of that done is beside me! You do some very fine work!
Have a great weekend!