Friday, February 13, 2009

Shari's Friday Favorites

Ya know it didn't even occur to me that it was Friday the 13th until just a little while ago. I guess I'm not too superstitious....and today WAS too busy to even think about it. The kids came over and we had such a nice visit! Alex and Miss Elle haven't been over in a while since they are going to school 3 -4 days a week. They love it and Fridays are the only day they are both home. Lately, they have had play dates or something else going on.
This is Am, Miss Elle and Alexander! Don't they all look so much alike???? No one could mistaken who their Mother is. LOL!!

Today, me, Amity and Cait started going thru more packed up "STUFF" to see if any of us wanted any of it. Bill and Rufie watched the little ones while we cleaned. Poor Am left with her van crammed packed full. One thing that we did find that was a huge hit was Cait's OLD Playschool Doll House and all the little piecey parts. We had the car, pets and lots of family members. Miss Elle loves it already.

They had a ball washing and cleaning the house....

I am wondering~ what am I going to do with all this extra space?

This is the last of yesterday's purchases and Shari's Friday Favorite for this week. I'm not sure where it is going to live yet, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. It looks pretty good on the front porch with the newly painted milk can, but I almost hate to leave it out there.

Maybe, it will be one of those floating around treasures....you know the kind that are here for awhile and then there for awhile.

That's all for today...didn't mean to ramble on so.

Until next time.

Hugs,

Shari

2 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Love the black milkcan and what a beautiful family you have,
Happy ~♥~ Day to you!
Rondell

Anonymous said...

Shari,
Love your family photos. My kids usually load up the car but they never stick around for the cleaning part...lol. I love the chair and the milkcan. Happy Valentine's Day!
Hugs,
Deb