Monday, February 9, 2009

Times are a changin'

After much careful thought and consideration, I have decided to make some major changes to my web site. There are way too many handmade products for me to keep up with by myself and trying to find someone to help, isn't the answer for me. No one can duplicate what I put into each and every item I make. I take a lot of pride in what I do and am proud to say that most of my items are Handmade by me. I enjoy what I do and it shows with the quality and workmanship that go into all my creations. But lately, due to the sucess of my site, it has gotten to be a little overwhelming for me. Sometimes, I find myself working 7 days a week and it's too much. Please don't misunderstand....I am so blessed to have such wonderful customers, especially in these trying times and I thank God for them everyday. I have worked so hard to build up my internet business and hope that I am not making a huge mistake.
BUT.......come the first of next week, February 15th, to be exact, there will be a number of items going away and some categories going away all together. My focus is going to be more on one of a kind goodies and gatherings. This is something I have been wanting to do for a long time and now is the time to try it. There will also be some new fabric choices and I will continue to add items as necessary. Special orders will still be available, so don't hesitate to ask for something if you don't see it. In the meantime, if you see something you want, I am offering a 20% discount on your entire order thru Valentine's Day! (Sorry, doesn't include shipping or previous orders) Simply type in
20
at the coupon voucher section at checkout. That's all there is to it. It should automatically deduct the discount. If you have any problems, email me:
shari@homespunandprimitives.com

Please note: it will be a minimum of 2 weeks to ship as everything is made to order, unless otherwise specified.

Check it out:
http://www.homespunandprimitives.com/
You might just find something you have to have!!

Look forward to hearing from y'all!

Until next time.

Hugs,
Shari

2 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Shari, well I can understand completely.
I too am overwhelmed but still do it alone and will continue to do so...I'm very particular with my cutting and stitching and so I can relate.
You are doing what you need to do and still keeping your site and working on your products.
Good for you and good luck kiddo.
Karen

Anonymous said...

Hi Shari,
Love, Love, Love your site, I spent quite a bit of time looking at all your goodies. I can see why you are tired, wow. Talk at you soon :-)
Hugs, Deb