Sunday, March 15, 2009

ANoThER DRiPPy, DrOOpy DAy...

Woke up to another rainy day in K-ville. Now mind you, I can usually handle a day or two of less than desirable weather, but for some reason I am having a hard time getting my rear in gear the past few days. Too many clouds, too much rain and just plain COLD! I haven't wanted to do much of anything and as always I have a list a mile long....

Bill and I spent yesterday at the Drs. office. This time with him getting a cat scan. He has been feeling poorly since he had the flu in late January. In all of our years together, I can count on ONE hand the times he has been sick. I am little concerned, but I am trying not to worry too much.

I did change this weeks feature on my web site this morning............
This is a fabulous sign and a fabulous price! It's actually one of my favorites and I have sold tons of them. You can find it here if you're interested:
http://www.homespunandprimitives.com/store/WsDefault.asp?One=614



I've had a good week on my web site and most of the OOAK sale items are gone, as well as the Old Quilt Gathering. I'll be adding a few new things on Monday or Tuesday, so be sure and check back.



This might be a good time to Thank you all for following my blog and signing my guestbook at the bottom of the page. I recently realized that have been quite a few folks that stopped by to say Hi! It's a warm, fuzzy feeling to know that so many take time out of their busy lives to let me know they have been here. I think it's neat and I appreciate it. And by the way, every time you comment, I enter you in my monthly web site contest!!




I also have a blogging Question or two....Maybe a stupid one, but oh well. How do I get the blogs that I am following in my sidebar? You know like so many have, with a thumb nail picture and the time they last posted. Also, how do most of you reply to comments? Do you directly email them or post a reply? I am still not REAL familiar on how to much more than posting. I welcome any inside info....



I'm gonna try to do some stitcheries, so that's all for now. I'll be back soon.

Hugs,
Shari

4 comments:

Sherie said...

Shari, I am so glad you asked the question about on how to comment. I also don't know where to answer either. Do you comment after a comment in your own blog or what. I too have a problem with adding to a blog list sometimes. I use blogger, so I don't know how you would put them on your side bar when using a web site. I hope someone can help. I will keep a watch out. Thanks Sherie

Robin said...

Hi There! To add your followers on the sidebar of your blog...just go to layout, select add a gadget and when the list comes up, select followers and then put that gadget on your sidebar. Then as people visit your blog and want to become followers they can add themselves. Hope this helps!

Take Care - Robin

angiesraggedypatch said...

hope the hubby's test come back with all smiles!
As my Ma says
"Pray about it and forget it, God handles the rest"

love and prayers~
angie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.