Thursday, March 12, 2009

THuRsDay Already!

It has turned back to Winter in K-ville today! It was in the 80's yesterday and they're calling for freezing rain on Friday! What a hoot! I had some errands to do today and thought I would freeze my fanny off. I had to drag out my wool coat again.....

Where has this week gone? I had so many plans and to be perfectly honest...lots of stuff just ain't gonna get done this week!! LOL!! I think I need to organize my time a little better. Hubby was out of town for several days and I usually get soooo much done when he's not here, but not this time. Maybe, I'm just getting old.

A wonderful thing happened yesterday that I would like to share! Rondell over at Tomatoe Creek Prims and I decided a little while ago, to do a trade. (She has a fabulous blog
http://rondell-tomatoecreekprims.blogspot.com/, check it out if you haven't before.)
I had seen this lovely stitchery on her blog and fell in love with it. Being the obviously Sweet person that she is, offered to get one for me and send it to me! So this was the start of our trade. She chose the set of Shaker Boxes from my site. But, I had no IDEA that she would go to the trouble of also including the fabulous little BIRD! and the note pad! How did she know that I absolutely adore birds and was so excited to get this one. A perfect trade for me!!! I love, love, love everything! Thank you so much, Rondell!!!

The note pad is too cute....and the note was so sweet! I would love to go shopping at the Country Store where these goodies came from!



I put the stitchery and the bird on my crock bench at the front door. Everyone can see them when they walk in my foyer. Whoever did the stitchery, did a beautiful job on it! Very impressive !

Another couple of little updates to share..........our new booth at the Antique Market Place is doing sooo well! I couldn't be more pleased for no longer than we have been there. Retha and Deb are also happy with the sales. I have a feeling that we are going to stay pretty busy keeping the booth stocked the way it should be. Right now we have holes every time we sell something, you can tell things are missing. (Too funny) It's pretty full now, but they keep telling us to have it packed.

And my booth at Walnut Cove is doing fabulous since their re-opening last Saturday!!! Praise God! I really wasn't sure how they would do after being closed for 4 months. But, apparently they still have their customer support, which is great in these horrible economic times.

I'm getting up early tomorrow and catch up on my blog reading! Just haven't had much of a chance so far this week..............How do you other guys do it??? I see some folks that have a blog list that goes on and on. How do you have the time to follow them all? I wish I could figure it out.

Until next time........
Hugs and Blessings,

Shari

5 comments:

basketsnprims said...

Shari,
So glad your booths are doing well. What a wonderful swap ~ love everything you received.
Pam

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Hi Shari,
SO happy that your doin well with sales!!
What wonderful goods you got for Rondell!

Have a wonderful weekend,
Kath

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Hi Shari,
So glad your booths are doing so well especially in these harder times:) Having the booths would certainly keep anyone busy:)

Love the stacking boxes and a special place is being prepared for them:) I'm so happy you loved everything, I loved the fabric the bird was made from.
Rondell

Lisa said...

So happy that your sales are doing well. I love that stitchery and bird that you received. You definitely recv'd some great goodies.

Blessings,
Lisa

Sarah~~ said...

Love your blog! Your swap was awesome. I love the stitchery! Your website is really nice too! You have a lot of great prim items!!

Have a Great Weekend!!
Sarah