Friday, March 13, 2009

SHaRi'S FRidAy FAvoRitES!

Today, I am sharing a couple of things that you might have seen before.........several months ago, I found this wonderful crock at the Rusty Bucket in Apex and have never done anything with it. It has been sitting in my extra room doing nothing! I was sitting at my computer the other day and decided it would be really nice in the foyer at the front door.

It's such a lovely crock and I would love to have a few more...anyone out there in blogland sell this style? I already had the greenery with little burgandy berries and it fits perfect in the corner.

Another little re-do this week came about with the trade earlier in the week with Rondell...

I decided to do the crock bench just for everyday for a little bit. It won't be long till I do it for Easter, but for now I want to show off a few of my other favorite finds....(Boy, do I need to paint the outlet cover, maybe this weekend and I'm thinking about painting the bench as well....Black, maybe???)

And finally, I have been wanting to do the top of my refrigerator for weeks with something a little different. This is what I came up with for now. Most of the stuff I already had including the decoupage print that coordinates with my border. The other treasures came from other locations throughout my house.

It actually looks pretty good in person.

That's about it for today...on a different note, we didn't get the freezing rain, but we did get the freezing temps. I had a really hard time getting my rear in gear today! Lots to accomplish this weekend, including getting over to the Market Place to take some new goodies! Wish you all could come and see!

Until next time.

Hugs,

Shari

5 comments:

Sherie said...

Shari, everything looks so nice. The crock in the foyer is great with the greenery. I love the crock bench too with the favorites and the arrangement on the frig is just perfect. You do such a good job. Keep up the good work. Sherie

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Hi Shari,
The Sampler and cloth bird look so nice there on the crock bench, I think it would look great done in black!
Have a wonderful day...love the crock with the berries too♥
Rondell

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Shar, love what you have done with your gathering spots.
I love, love the crock and the stems look wonderful in it.
Karen

Unknown said...

Hi Shari,
Everything looks fabulous. I LOVE crocks also. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your nice comments. Have a wonderful Sunday!! ~Tammy

Liz said...

The crock looks great filled! Doesn't Pam at The Rusty Bucket have the most awesome prim things?! I have met Pam at trade shows and have seen her shop in pictures, but I bet it is so impressive in person! You are lucky to have a great shop like that in your area...your blog is inspiring!