Sunday, March 22, 2009

NeW FoR SunDAy....

It has been an almost perfect Sunday in K-ville. The birds are singing, the sun has been shining and the temperature has been in the 60's. The kind of day where you almost have to be outside, at least a little bit. I sat out with Mr. Ruffie for a short time and Bill put a huge bag of fertilizer on the lawn. We have been in and out, here and there for most of the day. Now, I need to think about what to make for dinner. Something quick and easy....maybe soup ( I have some homemade vegeatable beef soup in the freezer), sandwiches and chips. We had a pretty big breakfast at the local diner and for lunch I made a roast with mashed potatoes and tossed salad. So, I think dinner can be skimpy for us this evening.



This is the featured 1/2 off item on my web site for this week.... check it out here if you're interested:
http://www.homespunandprimitives.com/store/WsDefault.asp?One=612

This is new for today. I sell these almost as fast as I get them on my site. This one is in really pretty shades of blue and burgandy....it fits so nicely on a doorknob. You can find it here:
http://www.homespunandprimitives.com/store/WsDefault.asp?One=824

Did you notice that I put an updated pic of Alex and Miss Elle in the side bar? They are getting sooooooo big and grown up. Alex will be 5 on April 15th and Elle is almost 3.........

Tomorrow promises to be another busy day for me. (And I am so glad!) I already have my To-Do list made up and ready to go.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Until next time.
Shari

2 comments:

Sherie said...

Shari, sounds like you had a great day today. Love the heart door hanger. And updated picture of the kids is precious. Have a great day tomorrow with your To-Do List. Sherie

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Shari!
What a wonderful day you had...oh and we had pot roast, potatoes and carrots today as well....wasn't it good! lol
And we ate even lighter for dinner tonight - I made home-made popcorn!
Hugs, Karen