Saturday, March 7, 2009

WhEW! We Are OpEN!

HAPPY Saturday Y'all!
After many hours of hard work and extensive conversations... Hand Madens is now open at Antique Market Place in Greensboro! We moved in our display pieces on Wednesday, Thursday we started filling it with merchandise and added more on Friday. Needless to say, we are all pooped. But, it looks pretty good and we are hoping for sales this weekend. There's a Ladies basketball thing going on at the Coliseum that brings millions of dollars to Greensboro, so maybe we can get in on that...





A few shots of our booth...taken with my cell phone. Retha's going back today with her camera.




Nifty display shelf and grid

Crate display

Gotta get back to work on some orders ...and then I'm trying to catch up on some blogs today. I haven't read any in DAYS and I'm missing out.

Until later.

Hugs,

Shari

4 comments:

AngieSH said...

looks awesome I will have to come up and check it out soon!
Best of luck in your new venture!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Everything looks just wonderful...sure wish I could visit:)

I'm looking for a box to send your prim things out Monday, thanks for being patient and also best of luck to you!
Rondell

Sherie said...

Shari, Your booth looks awesome. I can't wait to get over to see it. I am sure you will get a bunch of shoppers over there. Congrats and keep up the good work. You guys will do great. Sherie

TeresaM said...

Your booth looks great!!! I wish you the best of luck!!!