Monday, March 2, 2009

SnoW, sNoW, SnOw, oh my!

This is what we woke up to this morning. It started around 8 pm last night and was still snowing when I went to sleep around 1 am. We haven't had this much snow in K-ville in a long, long time. We won't be going anywhere for a while, so I'm going to start crafting in a little bit.

Looking out my front door.



Cars covered in driveway. Trees covered in side yard.


Back yard is covered.Patio table too.
Amity has already called and the kids are getting ready to go outside and play. It usually takes 45 minutes to get them dressed for 5 minutes of outside time. LOL! She used to love to play in the snow when she was younger. This reminded her of our old Chicago days.
HAVE A GREAT MONDAY, Y'ALL!
Until later.
Hugs,
Shari

6 comments:

Black Sheep Lisa said...

Hey keep that stuff on your side of the state! LOL We have some light flurries coming down but thats it!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

We also have snow flurries and cold temps but the big storm missed us here in SW Pa. Michale got 6 inches and more coming down in Maryland...he's happy, he got a long weekend:0
Have a great day crafting.
Rondell

angiesraggedypatch said...

That storn hit us in Northwest Missouri too. We got about 6 inches.
Love the patio table picture! LOL!
You can really see how high it is there!

Stay toasty!
hugs~
angie

lms said...

i am so glad we didnt get that storm here in michigan...ive seen enough snow to last me the rest of the winter....we see brown grass outside our window right now...and i will take it as long as the sun is shining...the bear on my blog is my girlfriends earlenes.....she is at work...so i cant tell you right now if it is old or new...i just love that photo i took....so i had to share it....linda

Daughter of The King said...

Oh my goodness! How pretty...especially your picture of the trees covered in snow! Since moving to Texas (2 years ago) I haven't seen any snow! I miss it!

Linda said...

Hi I'm glad I dropped by. Your are quite a talented lady. Love your prims. Its so cold here in Canada can't wait for spring. Linda